Today’s achievements, TS Maritime Sdn Bhd has become a trusted panel that provides marine consultancy, valuation and condition surveys for the following banks:
• Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad.
• SME Bank Berhad.
• OCBC Bank Berhad.
• Export – Import Bank of Malaysia Berhad.
• RHB Bank Berhad.
• AmBank Malaysia Berhad.
We also had carried out Valuation and Condition Survey for non-panel banks such as Malayan Banking Berhad, Maybank Islamic Berhad, Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation Limited, RHB Bank Berhad, Bank Islam Brunei Darussalam Berhad, and Standard Chartered Saadiq Berhad.
We had inspected and evaluate Marine Assets such as:
• Bulk carriers
• Tugs & barges
• Fast crew boat (FCB)
• Platform supply
• Ferry/Passenger ship
• Fishing vessel
• Anchor Handling Tugs Supply Vessel
• Straight supply vessel
• Accommodation Work Boat/Barge (AWB)
• Utility/General Purpose/ Safety Standby
• Floating Production Unit (FPU)
• Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO)
• Mobile Offshore Drilling Unit (MODU)
• Mobile Offshore Production Unit (MOPU)
The motto is “Unique Approach, Superior Result”. Our aim is to be a professional Project Management Consultant (PMC) contractor that assists and supports the client’s need and to be able to deliver the project successfully. We ensure that the project is completed in time with minimum costs and of the highest quality.
Furthermore, the Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) Department by TS Maritime also supports and assists the clients in terms of:
• Deliver the Front-End Engineering Design (FEED) phase.
• The detailed engineering design in different portion of project.
• Procure all the equipment and materials necessary.
• Construct to deliver a functioning facility or asset to our clients.
• Costs and charter rates optimization.
Under this department, the Research and Development (RND) scope were also focus and implemented.
We ensure that we get the best rate for your esteemed organization.
Our new building and project team has a vast experience in supervising the entire new building and conversion projects.
The team is constantly involved in the design, planning and supervision of new buildings and conversions of the ships.
Our team are always prepared to resolve any challenges that may arise between ship owners and the shipyards.
Today’s achievements, TS Maritime Sdn Bhd had supervised many types of newbuilding vessel. This project meets the shipbuilding Industrial Revolution (IR) 4.0 of maritime technology. Which include but not limited to:
• 3D printing technologies.
• Shipbuilding robotics.
• LNG fuelled engines.
• Hybrid system and integrated electric propulsion.
• Big data analytics.
The Maritime Logistics Services encompass delivering any vessel, anywhere across the Seventh Seas. We ensure clients receive their vessel safely, on time and ready for operation.
We provide strategic relocations, purchases of existing and new ships. TS Maritime has delivered ships worldwide for various clients.
We are offering a complete delivery service, full preparation of vessel during the voyage, including all measures taken to ensure a safe delivery, pre-departure safety check and delivery report on completion based on International Safety Management (ISM) Code. Every hard work between the shore management and ship’s crew has been made to eliminate the Non-Productive Time to meet client’s productivity and achieve the Zero Insurance Claim target.
With massive experience and technical knowledge, TS Maritime Sdn Bhd is able to fulfil your ship management and operation & maintenance’s requirement for various type of vessels. This include the Offshore Support Vessel (OSV), FPSO & FSO, tankers, cruise vessels and even your tugs & barges.
We ensure that your vessels to be in the best condition, improve the cash flow and business sustainability. Talk to us and we will guide you with the best package and solution. Be it a laid up vessel or even your highly sophisticated assets on contract and during operations, TS Maritime Sdn Bhd is your trusted brand to take care of your vessel.
With Professional Subsea Service Limited (PSS) providing experience divers and advance underwater technologies, we can provide professional construction, inspection, repair and maintenance services in underwater environments.
TS Maritime Sdn Bhd is licensed under Petronas SWEC Code:
• Offshore Facilities Construction Decommissions of Offshore Facilities (In collaboration with Sea Forest Offshore Pte. Ltd, Singapore).
• Underwater Service-Underwater Engineering, Construction & Maintenance Services. (In collaboration with Professional Subsea Service Limited, Ukraine).
We are growing in this field. Please keep in touch with us for any inquiry and requirement.